If you have a plan for the weekend, cancel it. Gamergy, one of the most spectacular events in the world of e-Sports, will be held from Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th at IFEMA in Madrid.
Having surpassed 25,000 attendees and with almost 350,000 spectators following the online broadcasts, Gamergy celebrates this weekend its 7th edition, which will be bigger than ever, with more than 600 gaming booths and dozens of stands. The scenarios also grow: the Asus Intel Stadium, where the League of Legends finals will be played and the Orange Arena, which will host the finals of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive will have a capacity of more than 3,000 people. Almost nothing.
Newskill confirms its attendance at Gamergy
At Newskill, of course, we could not miss an event of such caliber as Gamergy. Newskill Gaming will occupy booth number 46. Fans and professionals of the gaming universe will have in our space a reference point to enjoy the universe Newskill without limits. Gamers, fans and curious will find in the stand of Newskill 8 computer stations to test in situ the peripherals of the brand and a photocall of League of Legends that will be painted live on Saturday.
Newskill stand at Gamergy full of surprises
Come to our Gamergy booth between competitions and enjoy our activities and contests. Who knows, maybe you can take home a gift, GUIÑO GUIÑO GUIÑO ;) Here you can see everything we have prepared for you to have a great time.
- Lucky roulette: luck is an essential factor for every gamer, and even more so in competition! Spin the roulette and see if luck is on your side. You can win multiple branded products.
- Happy Hour: in the style of a "Three Kings Parade", gifts and balloons with special prizes will be launched from the stand. On this occasion, it will be skill that will bring you closer to a product from Newskill, your best ally in digital battles.
- Masterclass with professional gamers: top League of Legends and HearthStone gamers (from the Providence club, sponsored by Newskill) will give tips to help you become a true e-Sports pro.
- Overtwach and League of Legendsmini-tournaments with prizes for the best.
- Clicker contest: in the old West you had to be the fastest with the gun to defeat your opponent. In eSports only the fastest with the mouse survives. Prove your skill and get a Renshi Guang mouse, ergonomic, customizable and accurate.
- Challenges Newskill: be the first to answer the questions posed at the Newskill booth and win multiple prizes.
- Gamer Trivia: prove that your gaming knowledge is unrivaled and win SKILLY, the new Newskill mascot, as a gift.
- Presentation of a product Newskill: taking advantage of this unforgettable event, the Spanish brand will present its latest novelty. An unprecedented chair that will leave no one indifferent, designed to meet the needs of the most professional gamer.
We know that some of you may be bitterly exclaiming "But I can't go to Gamergy, it's not fair!" No problem, you can follow the broadcast on the website of the Professional Video Game League and on our Twitter accountwhere we will keep you updated with the official hashtag of the event: #NewSkillGamergyJun17. Be very attentive to the social networks because we also want those of you at home to win prizes.