Newskill Icarus 27" QHD 165Hz G-Sync Compatible - REFUELLED
Newskill Icarus Gaming Monitor 27" QHD 165HZ
what is a refurbished product?
- They usually come from a voluntary return by a previous customer and may have hardly been used. They can also come from a showroom. Our technicians inspect them thoroughly and check that they contain all the necessary accessories to make the product perfectly functional. They may not include instruction manuals or driver CDs.
- Since they are already unsealed, their condition is clearly indicated and their price is lower.
- They have a 2 year warranty.
- Panel type
- Response time
- Height adjustable
- Audio Output
- Fixed Stand
- Panel dimensions/Proportion: 27'' 16:9
- Panel Technology: VA
- DisplayPort 1.2 x 2 - 1920x1080p (FHD)@165Hz 2560×1440p (2K)@165Hz
- HDMI 2.0 - 1920x1080p (FHD)@144Hz 2560×1440p (2K)@144Hz
- USB x1 (upgrade only)
- Earphone x1
- Maximum Brightness: 300cd/m2(typ.), 250cd/m2(min) (HDR Compatible)
- Contrast: 4000:1
- Response time: 1ms MPRT, 3ms (G-to-G) (Overdrive)
- Viewing angles: 178°, V:178°, V:178°, V:178
- Color Gamut: 72% NTSC
- Display colors: 16.7M (8bit)
- VESA Compatibility: 75X75mm, 100X100mm
- Earphone x1 - 3.5mm
- Flicker free: YES
- Blue light filter: YES
- HDR Compatible: YES
- Freesync: YES
- G-Sync: Compatible
- MPRT 1MS: YES
- Dimensions with stand: 61x46x24cm (WxHxDxD)
- Dimensions without stand: 61x36x10.5cm (WxHxDxDepth)
- DP cable x1
- Shucko cable x1
- AC Adapter x1
Our new range of gaming monitors Icarus grows incorporating our 27" QHD 165Hz model. The Newskill Icarus 27 QHD" monitor arrives for gamers looking for high performance at an affordable price.
Bezel-less front design, high refresh rate up to 165Hz, 1Ms MPRT and VA panel are just some of the features that differentiate this new Icarus model from other gaming monitors on the market.
Performance in a compact size
We wanted to expand our Icarus family of PC monitors to 27" to widen the range of possibilities in terms of price-performance ratio. In addition, its frameless design gives it a unique screen feel for a model of this size: minimalist but without losing its gamer touch. A computer monitor designed by and for gaming enthusiasts.
High fluidity and fast response time
Newskill Icarus 27" QHD incorporates a VA panel with a refresh rate of up to 165Hz to provide faster and smoother images. This allows the panel to display 165 frames per second (as long as your graphics card supports it). Our new gaming monitor is equipped with a 1Ms MPRT response time, which helps the gamer to have his or her in-game movements instantly transferred to the screen. It is also fully compatible with FreeSync and G-Sync technologies.
Focus on visual quality
With the new Icarus monitor we have decided not to focus solely on speed and refresh rate. We are aware that a monitor must display its content perfectly. That's why this gamer monitor features a high resolution QHD 2560x1440 pixels VA panel. Brightness, contrast, viewing angles and an excellent color gamut have been perfectly calibrated so that the panel is able to convey the feeling of seeing a color in real life. Icarus QHD 27" is compatible with HDR technology, and allows the display of high dynamic range images.
Small details matter
The Icarus gaming monitor includes an anti-fatigue system similar to the one we have been using in our previous versions. The flicker free system eliminates random flickering in the display. If we combine this feature with its blue light filter designed to reduce eye fatigue after long gaming sessions, we are looking at a PC monitor model that not only thinks about image quality but also about the health of those who play.